We are looking for “Admissions Officer” with the below responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Assists new students in processing applications and answers routine inquiries related to admission. Includes evaluating credentials, verifying admission with various departments and preparing and forwarding advice to applicants regarding acceptance/rejection.
- Processes the student’s file on the University Management System by giving the student an acceptance code, stays in continual contact with the different departments to solve any problem the student might face when registering.
- Provides information regarding admissions requirements and program benefits to prospective students and parents via phone, mail and personal visits; follow-up with mail or phone call, as appropriate.
- Files all new student applications and updates files as required. Includes downloading information on applications, providing statistics on major to departments concerned as required prior to completion of files.
- Reviews student files regularly to ensure completion of documents and informs business office of status to enable students to obtain formal letters from the university for the Army, Social Security, etc.
- Guides the new student for the registration procedures: Explains the registration’s steps through a written guide given to the student, Processes the student’s file on the BANNER System by giving the student an acceptance code, stays in continual contact with the different departments to solve any problem the student might face when registering.
- Bachelor degree of Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a University’s Admission Office or in a function highly dependent on data entry and communication.
- Good Communicational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong English verbal and written communication
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]