The American University of Technology AUT, is currently looking for an Assistant Registrar for Registration and Students Records with a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years.
The main duties & responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Managing the office incoming and out coming Official Mail ([email protected]).
- Replying on external calls, taking requests from parents, students and external requesters.
- Coordinating with all registrar’s office representatives in all AUT campuses around the clock concerning all their incoming requests and academic matters.
- Participating in creating or editing new or current academic procedures when needed.
- Preparing Academic Calendar Draft for review and approval by the COD for every term and updating it when needed throughout the Academic Year.
- Updating Student Academic record/info on Banner for all campuses.
- Doing the first checkup to clear students for graduation, finalizing the process with the Registrar, Printing Diplomas to students and updating their records on the system accordingly.
- Preparing Final Exams Schedule for every term in coordination with faculties and departments.
- Entering and updating course offering on Banner.
- Coordinating and following up with faculties in different academic matters (Course Offering, Class Roster, Grades Form,).
- Follow up on grade entry at the end of each term for all campuses.
- Preparing all requested reports by the governmental office for the government, embassies, National security, Ext. when requested (weekly, monthly, termly basis).
- Classroom scheduling for classes and final exams. Implementing new course proposals, new codes for courses, prerequisites and registration/level restriction on banner.
- Preparing official transcripts and performing and last check on all enrollment and graduation attestations prepared by the administrative Assistant.
- Reviewing and double checking MBA, TD, Transfer and freshman students Files (Integrity of Documents, transfer courses) incoming from the admissions department and entering all necessary additional data on the system accordingly.
- Double checking and commenting on the Registrations of all students in all faculties and campuses (Missing English courses, EP students Registration, MBA and Freshman Students) on termly basis once the registration process ends.
- Advising freshman students every term and following up with them to provide all necessary official documents to get their Freshman Equivalency.
- Doing visits when asked by the Registrar to double check on the registration process and meet with the Registrar’s office staff in all campuses.
- Overseeing registration services by developing and documenting policies and procedures, implementing and maintaining effective systems, and working in cooperation with the Registrar and others to ensure academic policies and procedures are enforced and proper records are maintained.
- Keeping record of all students’ activities and maintaining the integrity, accuracy, and privacy for all academic student records.
- Following up and implementing of all the above mentioned points with all other campuses.
- B.A degree in any discipline.
- Ability to multitask and meticulous attention to detail is critical.
- Organizational skills
- Management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the use of Student Information Systems required. Banner and Power campus preferred.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of administrative experience in a Registrar’s office required.
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected]