- The pioneer in introducing new programs and curricula tapping on emerging market needs and trends in Lebanon and the Arab World.
- Excellent academic standards at reasonable tuition fees.
- A committment to developing value-centered business leaders through education that is experiential, result-oriented, entrepreneurial in spirit, ethical in focus, and global in orientation.
- Students benefit from non-traditional instruction methods such as active cooperative learning as well as integrated technology in the classroom.
- Renowned business faculty combining the highest academic achievements with on-going research and community outreach.
- International academic partnerships & affiliations
Private, public, and government sector positions Banking, insurance, and investment companies Non-profit organizations including schools, universities, and hospitals
Advertising & Marketing
Middle management positions in local and global companies (in sales, promotion, and marketing departments) Advertising/marketing agencies and research firms
Banking & Finance
Investment, brokerage, and financial planning firms Banking, investment banking, and other financial institutions Real estate, corporate finance, and insurance
Researcher in a major brokerage house Fund analyst for an asset management group or investment bank. Consultant in a management consultancy firm
Hospitality & Tourism Management
Hotels, resorts, and leisure facilities Destination management and consultancy Restaurant, bar, catering, and fast-food outlet management
International Business & Entrepreneurship
Positions in exports and imports Start-up businesses and small business management Family business management
Management & Human Resources
Positions in manufacturing, distributing, and service industries Staff positions in Human Resource Management and industrial relations Other areas of transportation and physical distribution sectors
Management Information Systems
Information systems analyst Business systems consultants and e-business developers Managers/analysts in information systems departments.