Word of the Dean
The Faculty of Applied Sciences at the American University of Technology embraces the mission of opening gateways for the young generations to join the diverse applications of the fields of sciences, arming them with knowledge and capabilities to prove themselves in the respective job environment. The various programs provided by the faculty are designed to address the market needs and the future prospects of prosperous job opportunities. The faculty is committed to engender a healthy educational environment inspiring excellence and endorsing perseverance with an eye on the global progress in the related fields. Our mission is constantly focused on generating accomplishments of value through our bachelor and master’s programs.
- Hands-on learning provides students with campus-earned experience.
- Programs include extensive research projects to get students prepared for professional success.
- The campus infrastructure allows for state-of-the art technology equipment at the disposal of students.
- Students are encouraged to innovate and test new concepts and ideas.
- Emphasis is placed on acquiring a strong theoretical background coupled with extensive practical know-how.
- Software Development
- Internet Service Providers
- Information Systems Development
Placement Exams in English, Math and Physics are required for Computer Science and additional testing in Chemistry is required for Telecommunication Science and Computer and Communication Engineering.
Graduates in Nutrition and Environmental Health find employment in:
* Food Processing Industry
* Hospitality Sector
* Dieting Consultancy
* Corporate Health
* Environment Protection Agencies and NGOs
Graduates in Water Resources Science find employment in:
o Government and Public Institutions
o Municipal Councils and Local Government
o International Organizations
o NGOs concerned with water issues
Placement Exams in English, Math and Biology are required for Nutrition and Environmental Health and for Water Resources Science