Faculty of Arts and Humanities
AUT Cares for CULTURE AND HERITAGE
The main objective of this AUT project for the National Heritage Day 2015 is an awareness campaign for the importance of HERITAGE AS CULTURAL CAPITAL using different innovative technologies to provide visitors with more creative and accurate information about cultural heritage sites.
- Bronze Age
- Roman Period
- Crusader Period
The Faculty of Arts and Humanities offers a wide space for creativity for both students and faculty as they are encouraged to explore new innovative ways of expressing thoughts and ideas whether through design , film or other forms of communication.
Its programs are regularly updated to accompany trends in all art fields and visiting professors from partner universities take an active role in bringing in cultural elements that enrich students’ profiles
The programs include hands-on training to prepare graduates for success in the industry.
Internships, which are an integral part of all curricula, expose students to the realities of the workplace and close the gap between the academic and the business world.
Creativity is encouraged not only in course-related projects but also in campus events organized by students.
The teaching staff all have industry experience and provide better guidance for professional success.
* Graduates in Graphic Design find employment in many sectors including the media, printing, advertising, theater, and manufacturing
* Graduates in Interior Design can work in the fields of set decoration, internal space organization and furniture design.
* Graduates in Audio-Visual Arts are recruited by film production companies, TV networks, radio stations, video clip production houses and theater companies.
* Graduates in Public Relations can find employment with all kinds of companies and organizations conscious of the importance of the relations with the public and the media and the importance of company image. They can also work for public institutions, government agencies, lobbying groups, non-governmental organizations.
* Graduates in Journalism and Radio/TV usually find employment with the media, TV networks and radio stations
A Placement Exam in English is required for all majors