Financial Aid & Scholarships
Students who have limited financial resources to pursue university education and students who come with a high record of academic excellence can apply for financial aid at AUT. Financial support at AUT is given as one of the following:
- Scholarships for students who achieved academic excellence at high school.
- Work study, a percentage deducted from the tuition fee only, that helps students pay for their education and gain work experience.
The scholarships available at AUT are:
1. The Dr Antoine Hinain scholarship bears the value of $2500 per year and goes to new students who enroll in any Science major (Nutrition, Computer Science or Water Resources Science) and who come from Life Science backgrounds with averages in Biology and Chemistry equal to or higher than 13 over 20. It can be offered to one or more recipients. Priority is given to students born in the Baabda caza then to students born in the caza of Kesrwan. If neither condition exists among new students, then it is up to the discretion of the committee made up of the AUT President, the Director of Admission and the VP External Relations to decide on the recipient(s). The conditions to maintain the scholarship are ethical behavior and a GPA of 3.0 and above.
2. The Advisory Board scholarships are valid for any major at AUT in all three faculties and amounts granted vary according to high school scores.The conditions to maintain those scholarships are ethical behavior and a GPA of 3.0 and above
3. Financial aid is granted according to the applicants’ family social and financial situations. The deadline for application is September 1, 2019
Applicants who are eligible for financial support must fill up supporting documents which can be collected from our Financial Aid Office ( Agora- Hinain Wing- 305) or by emailing [email protected]