Transient Students

Students who apply for admission under this category do not seek a degree from AUT.

They may be cross-registering from another university for a semester only or may want to enroll in specific courses for professional development.

The following documents need to be submitted:

  • An application form duly filled out Identification papers
  • An official transcript if applicable 4 passport-size photos
  • The English and Math Placement Exams may be required.
You are here Prospective Students Transient Students
balboa pharmacy buy metronidazole